

Well the first leg of my journey went well (minus the large man next to me with a sleeveless shirt and peeling skin who's sleeping arm kept finding his way to my leg)! It was sad to say good-bye to Alicia as she will move to California while I am gone. At least in the the airport people crying alone in line is not such an oddity. The good news is that it was great to see my family here and we had a fun day! Sadly it seems the kids have gotten too old for the running airport hugs but our conversation about hating the term "half-sister" because "it just does not do justice" definitely made up for it.
I must admit I am impressed by the tiny amount of things I brought along. There is plenty of room to spare in my backpack (but no... still not enough room for you Justin). The only hard lesson learned so far was that the bottle of shampoo I brought along does not have a secure enough cap. If thats the worst disaster of the day I'll take it!
Safe travels!!!!! I'll be keeping track of you. I'm not surprised you managed to just bring a little bit of stuff-you are such a good camper:) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great start. Eww about the peeling arm man!
ReplyDelete